Application for employment at IH Digital
[MY] Executive, E-Commerce & Social Media | Marketing | Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
IH Digital is Asia’s 360 Digital Marketing Agency with a strong presence in Southeast Asia and Greater China. Founded in 2006, we have 100+ digital specialists that could cater to your diverse digital needs. IH Digital Group members include IH Digital, Asia Travel Club and Digital 38.
Our core competencies are Consultancy and Research, Social Media Marketing, Search Marketing, Creative and Video Marketing, Digital Media Planning and Buying. We provide a strategic and synchronized 360 degree approach, focused on creating, distributing and amplifying meaningful and consistent content to a clearly-defined audience.
IH Digital has a diverse team that embraces integrity, passion, teamwork and customer focus. A culture that celebrates our diversity and brings together thinkers from all over Asia.
For more information, please visit https://www.ihdigital.com/ .
Our office is located at Q Sentral - Grade A building with direct connection to the MRT. KL Sentral is the transport hub for Kuala Lumpur.
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns to drive lead generation via Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms
- Develop engaging content for our clients' social media and digital channels
- Create images that match with posts and ensure graphics are visually appealing
- Influencer (KOL) management, optimize SEM for paid marketing campaigns and improve SEO for all websites
- Develop and implement marketing strategies for social media sites which include brand development, content management, SEO/generation of inbound traffic, cultivation of leads turning fans into customers
- Account Management
- A proven track record of producing pieces that increase engagement and drive leads is preferred
- Excellent writing skills in a number of different styles/tones and knowledge in image editing software such as Adobe Photoshop
- High level of creativity with an ability to use date-driven insights to write better materials
- Strong interest in research and understanding of industry-related topics
- Bachelor's degree in Literature/English Major, Communication Arts, Journalism, Advertising or Marketing
- 1-3 years of digital and social marketing experience in content writing including SEO/SEM